In this article, you will learn what the difference is between a Rep “powered by ConnectAndSell” vs. one that isn’t! For Lead Gen Reps, and for Sales Reps.
If your Lead Gen team is NOT powered by ConnectAndSell, you’ll know it because:
- Whether they have a basic “dialer” or if they are dialing manually, they are costing you an average of $8 per dial!
- They will generally talk to just 2-4 prospects/day!
- Their conversion rates from conversation to meeting will vary widely from 1% to 10%!
Whereas a Lead Gen Rep powered by ConnectandSell, you’ll know it because:
- The average cost/dial goes down 75% to $1.50/dial!
- They will talk to 20 – 40 prospects/day!
- With Coaching as a Service, powered by Factor 8 Training, they will consistently yield 8 – 12% conversions to meetings!
If your Sales Reps are NOT powered by ConnectAndSell, you’ll know it because:
- Their average cost per dial is $24!
- They struggle to build a pipeline that is 3X their quota!
- You have very little visibility to what it is they are doing on sales calls!
Whereas, a Sales Rep powered by ConnectAndSell, you’ll know it because:
- The average cost/dial is $5 or less (when ConnectAndSell is used for just 1 hour/day)!
- They usually have a pipeline that is 5-10X their quota!
- You have full visibility to all call outcomes, all of the recorded conversations, and an ability to score all of the conversations across all of your sales team!